Friday, October 18, 2013

Where there's a will, there's a Subway...

You know what? You try to come up with a clever title every week. No really, I'd like to see you try. You couldn't, could you? Ok then, my point exactly. Now if you don't mind, I'm trying to review Subway's tasteless breakfast flatbread thing they half-assedly throw together. May I continue? I know I'm being a bit of a prick, but- no, you shut up! No, you! Eat shit, pal. No, you eat it! Grow up. No, you grow up!

Wow. Sorry about that.

Anyway, back to the matter at hand, or should I say, in hand, because that's where the majority of Subway's Flatbread Breakfast Sandwich ends up. This would be understandable if it was a sloppy joe, but it's not. It'd also be fine if it was a sloppy sub, but it's not. Not once in their cute little picture on their overhead menu did they tell me that this sandwich was about as tidy as a pudding sandwich eaten by someone with hooks for hands.

But overall, it tasted pretty good. With a Nestea zero, it cost about $4.00, which seemed right.  The egg was tasteless, and the bacon was ok... SIGH.










SIGH.











SIGH.









Yes, now that you mention it, something is bothering me. Here I thought, that my breakfast blog was the most creative, original thing on the planet since sliced bread. Turns out though, a little googling would have revealed that someone's already done this idea, and done it way better.

I'm done with the breakfast blog game. Too many cooks in this kitchen, so fuck it. I'm out, I'm done. Go check out Breakfast Winnipeg if you want dining advice.  I'll be coming up with something new in the near future.  Stay tuned.

5 comments:

  1. Come on TyTy. That blog has been around forever, but you....YOU have the gift of the word. Don't quit me. And please don't start blogging about sports or politics or beards.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was going to do a blog about the politics of beards in sports... there goes that idea.

      Delete
  2. But...but I trust YOU for my weekly dose of breakfast with sarcasm.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll just text you my hashbrown reviews from now on. Thanks though.

      Delete
  3. Hey - why the potty mouth. Use words that are more clever than f*ck. Seriously.

    ReplyDelete